Sunday, August 27, 2006

Two More Typical Nights

I had a typical couple of nights.

Last night, Saturday around midnight, I had a large group of people who returned from a wedding making a lot of noise and waking up guests. Luckily, they apologized and went straight to their rooms.

At about 5:30 in the morning, I received a call from our breakfast person stating that she was not coming in because she missed her bus. I called our head of house keeping relaying the message and locked up our lobby and set up the breakfast room myself. I really suck at the job since I do not know where anything is kept and where everything is supposed to be displayed. Luckily our head of housekeeping arrived 10 minutes before the room was supposed to be opened and they finished up. She said I did O.K and I returned to the lobby to see if anybody needed to check out.

Tonight was mostly uneventful except some new idiots that are staying with us on the second floor were waking up other guests. I told them to shut up or check out. I informed the complaining guests to call me if there were any further issues. So far there were none.

Ever since I was robbed, I have become moodier and will not tolerate inconsiderate assholes disturbing people who want to sleep. I especially hate being disturbed regarding these jerks and having to get them to quiet down. I don't get payed much and do not need some drunken idiot to give me a hard time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home