Thursday, May 11, 2006

Emergency 911


5/11/2006
05:08

Guest came (RM# 215 Acct# 224219) into lobby requesting I call 911. Her husband appeared to be having a Diabetic seizure. I called 911. Paramedics are being dispatched.

05:15
Paramedics arrive. Guest led paramedics to her husband.

05:18
Ambulance arrived.

05:31
Paramedics and Ambulance left without guest's husband.

06:00
I spoke to the guest. I asked how her husband is doing. The paramedics gave him an I.V. of glucose. He is OK now and will be checking out later. Amazing how quickly the human body can bounce back from such a severe reaction.

This is the second time in 4 weeks I have had to call 911. The last time was due to a guest calling in scared that her daughter was in a coma. I do not know what the results were with that incident because my manager came in and sent me home to get some rest.

Other than that, I spent the night quietly running 10 year old documents through a paper shredder.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home