Thursday, April 27, 2006

The Whining Continues....

Just another entry…

What can I say; it has been awhile since my last post. I had to deal with my taxes (I owe money:( ). Both Federal and State.

If you are looking for a career, where you can make money, hotel worker is not the one to choose. I currently feel stuck. I owe up the wazu. My expenses (rent, food, transportation, utilities) far exceed my income. I pray that my roommate will earn a living and contribute. This was my reason for having her stay with me. I cannot kick her out because of her kid. I could not put that kind of stress on the child.

The Hotel hired a new part time auditor. I do not know why he took this job. He does not seem interested. Personally, I wish the manager would fire him and find another person willing to learn the job. This guy is going to be on his own next week and this is his last night training in the audit role. I do not feel he will be ready. Other staff members have been complaining about his laziness.

The phones ring and he stares at them waiting to pick them out. He does not take notes unless forced and them forgets them at home the next day.

I worry there will be an emergency, or he wont be showing up to work and I will have to compensate for his lack of work ethic. We have finished the night audit, and I am waiting for checkouts, but he is sleeping in the manager’s room. I hope he does not do this when he on his own.

He has been whining to everybody how his ankle hurts for having to stand 6 hours at a time while training with the day shift.
Oh well, time will tell

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home