Thursday, April 13, 2006

The Job Continues

3:49 am.
I had to come into work last night on my day off. My relief auditor had an early appointment at the courthouse. OYYY! I am tired.

Well on the bonus side, the last couple of nights have been quiet and uneventful and I am getting Saturday night off instead. I hate Saturdays. These are the nights when all the drunks come in asking for a room and asking why we are sold out.

Well not much else to report. I had a nice Passover meal with my roommate and her daughter, watched American Idol (I am not sure why I watched it considering I consider the show gay).

Took a shower and shaved using my 1954 Gillette adjustable razor, Merkur blade, Dovo badger brush and “Kiss My Face” Shaving cream. (I think I mentioned earlier that I have a weird hobby of collecting old razors and shaving.)

Hope all is well Happy Passover and may my night continue to be uneventful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home